Win a special edition Tour of Britain signed cycling jersey!
Please read below Terms and Conditions
- The cost of each ticket entry into the raffle is £5. You may purchase more than one ticket.
- Only one jersey is available for the winner.
- Payment to enter the raffle must be made in advance of the draw date (5th September 2017). Any payment received after the draw date will be treated as a donation.
- Tickets may be brought online. You will receive an email confirmation of receipt of payment.
- One raffle ticket will be drawn randomly and the winner will be notified by email.
- No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years.
- If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
- Monies raised by this raffle will support the work of Play for Change, registered charity number 1152390.
- The prize will be allocated in order of the tickets being drawn.
- The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- All winners are required to co-operate with Play for Change's right to publish their win or participation as and where deemed appropriate, and to provide proof of age when requested.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. Play for Change reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
- If for any reason you wish to make a complaint or dispute, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and put in subject line 'COMPLAINT'
- We will do all we can to get this jersey to you before the end of the Tour of Britain (if you are UK based), but we can not guarantee delivery in time.
Person responsible: Sarah Espir, Play for Change (charity no. 1152390) 24 Grosvenor Hill, London W1K 3QD. Tel 020 33975353. Licensed by the Westminster Council. No one under 16 years of age may buy or sell lottery tickets. Any person under 16 automatically forfeits the right to any prize.
For any support or advice on gambling, visit GambleAware.